Removing and emptying Flowcup
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Insert your forefinger (your middle finger can also be used) into your vagina and slide it alongside the menstrual cup.
- Push the cup downwards a little with the help of your chosen finger.
- Take a hold of the ball stem with the help of your chosen finger and thumb.
- Carefully pull the cup down by holding the ball stem until it nears the vaginal opening.
- Once it has almost reached the vaginal opening, pinch the base of the cup. By pinching the menstrual cup, you break the seal that can form – it will then become easier to pull the cup out.
- Empty the menstrual cup into the toilet.
- Rinse the cup with water and insert it again according to the instructions above.
It’s not unusual for it to take several tries before finding the right technique and, not least, feel entirely comfortable with using the menstrual cup, however this is completely normal. Give it several proper attempts and a bit of time, and you will find that it will quickly become second nature. Our surveys show that 9 out of 10 women who start using a menstrual cup do not go back to their previous sanitary protection.
We hope and believe that you will like and feel comfortable with Flowcup!
Are you having difficulty getting it to work despite your attempts?Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we promise that we’ll do our best to help you! We also have an FAQ here where you can find more answers to your questions. firstname.lastname@example.org